PARKING IS VERY LIMITED ON SITE
The more people you can fit in your car, the better.
Really… can you fit 3 people in your vehicle? How about 4?
AT 4:00 PM on Friday, June 24th
AGES 12 & UNDER ARE FREE
NO SLEEPING IN VEHICLES
IN PARKING AREA. To sleep on site, YOU MUST either purchase a weekend camping festival ticket
will be available onsite to refill your personal water bottles!
We will not have any plastic water bottles for sale.
Outdoor stage music ends at 10:30 PM…
then the after hours music will be inside (DJs in the community room, acoustic fireside music in the Casbah)
Medical Tent onsite
What to Bring
• Lawn chairs
• Ground seats
• Clothes for warm & cold weather: Forecast sunny w/hi in low 90s, mornings & evenings in the low 50s…think cozy layers!
• Sunhat &/or Shawl
• 2 Towels: for sitting on in the Sauna and after showering
• Headlamp/Flashlight, no candles please
• Snacks (We have Lydia’s Organic, Vegan full serve meals), Healthy drinks (coffee, kombucha, etc).
• Your own bowl &/or plate, utensils, tea/coffee mug & water bottle
• Trash bag for your garbage & recycling: let’s leave this sacred land even more beautiful then upon our arrival. Compost, Landfill & Recycling bins available however packing out what you pack in is greatly appreciated by all!
• Cash for vendors, ATM onsite as well
• Yoga mat for morning devotional Yoga Sat & Sun @10am
• A small bag/basket/backpack to carry essentials like bowl, water, shawl, blanket…
• Bathing Suit or not!…Soaking in the sacred Wellsprings is clothing optional
• Open Heart & curious Spirit!
• Sleeping bag, blankets, ground pad etc.
• Trash bag for your own garbage & recycling
• Solar Lights for your tent: no candles please
• Solar chargers for phones etc.
If you wish:
• Blanket/Shawl for sitting on the Earth
• Folding camp chair: Please sit behind those w/out chairs
• Natural Insect Repellant
• Natural Sunscreen
• Journal & Pen
• Watch/timepiece that’s not your cell phone